CISA, 500kg Strong Double Locking Roller Bolt Lock with Cylinder 40-70mm
Order in the next for next-day dispatch.
This heavy duty lock is suitable for commercial and residential applications where strength, robustness and reliability are required.
- The deadbolt with a height of 47mm, a thickness of 10mm, throws twice to a distance of 20mm into the door frame.
- Ideal for new timber frame entrance and exit doors that lead outside where you want your door to become a barrier to forced entry.
- The distance from the spindle to the cylinder of 85mm makes it the perfect lock for handles with separate back plates to create an aesthetic look.
- The Bio-conical Latch means less adjustment and faster installation also for where doors expand and contract seasonally.
- The bolt is 500kg side push resistant and 400kg front push resistant
- Durability tested to 200,000 cycles and 15kg load on the latch
- Suitable for doors up to 100kg
- High Corrosion Resistance
- 10 year guarantee
- Chrome plated 20mm double throw deadbolt
- Fast action reversible latch pull and twist
- Nickel plated steel faceplate with galvanised steel lock case
- Back Set (Distance from center of cylinder hole to front of lock): 40, 50, 60, 70mm
- Lock Body Thickness: 12.5 mm
- Lock Body Height: 170mm
- Total Lock Depth: 69, 79, 89, 99mm
- Total Lock Height: 240mm
- Faceplate Width: 22mm
- Spindle hole centre to cylinder hole centre: 85mm
- Spindle Hole: 8mm
60mm Cisa Locking Line Double Cylinder Nickel with keys