Monument Heat Treated Copper Pipe Cutter Size 1, 4-28mm
Order in the next for next-day dispatch.
- Made from pressure die cast body with LIFETIME guarantee.
- All parts liable to wear are heat treated.
- Fluted handle fitted with a spare wheel (4-28mm)
- The Monument 265B Size 1 Pipe Cutter is a high quality tool for use by professional plumbing installers (Plumbers) and heating and ventilation engineers.
- It is adjustable from 4 to 28mm (3/16 inch to 1 1/8 inch) and designed to facilitate a square cut on copper pipe and tube from 4 to 28mm (3/16 inch to 1 1/8 inch) in diameter.
- The main body of the cutter is made from zinc pressure die castings and all parts liable to wear are heat treated for additional strength and longevity of the tool.
- The cutter wheel can be replaced easily and the 265B tube cutter has a fluted adjusting knob containing a spare cutting wheel.
Made in Britain.