Randcon Flexibond Fibre Re-Inforced Water & Weather Proofing Compound: Grey
Randcon Flexibond is a fibre re-inforced, highly flexible, durable weatherproofing acrylic.
Flexibond was designed specifically to bridge and cover hairline cracks in plaster and cementitious substrates, to prevent the ingression of moisture.
Area of Use :
- Can be applied to parapets, boundary walls and fibre cement roofing sheets where hair cracks and ingression occur. In coastal and high rainfall areas it is recommended to apply a masonry primer or Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer prior to painting.
Application: Can be liberally applied using a lamb’s wool roller and/or a oval brush
Thinners: Thinning is not recommended.
Recommended Top Coats:
- Can be over coated with Randcon AllGuard Exterior Plus quality acrylic emulsion paint, acrylic waterproofing or emulsion textured paints.
- Alkali Resistant Plaster Primer is a suitable recommendation.
- Not to be over coated with solvent based enamel paints
Spillage: Use sand or sawdust on excess, wash using water
- 3 - 4 sq.m/lt/coat Hard Drying 16 - 24 hours, depending on temperature and humidity
- Store away from direct sun, heat and severe cold.
Environmental: Product is lead free in accordance with the Legislation under the auspices of the
Hazardous Substance Act (No.801, 31 July 2009) Hazardous Substance Act,1973 (Act 15 of 1973)