Randcon Multi-Surface Water-Based Primer 20L
Order in the next for next-day dispatch.
Randcon Multi-Surfcae Plaster Primer is a micro particle water-based primer for most surfaces: masonry, new and old plaster, gypsum based plasters, fibre cement and other porous surfaces.
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Can be over coated with all Acrylic Emulsions, Textured Emulsion Paints and Skims.
- Hard drying 4 hours
- No Heavy Solvent Odour
- Non Toxic: contains no lead
- Alkali resistant primer seals porous surfaces,
- Still allows the surfaces to breathe, which prevents moisture from getting trapped.
- Assists in the prevention of peeling
- Allows for high adhesion to substrates
- Easy to Use: Cleans with Warm Soapy Water when wet.
- 6-8m² per litre per coat depending on porosity
- All surfaces must be clean and dust-free. Thin using clean water 5-10% max for dense surfaces.
- Apply only with temperatures between 10-35 Degrees Celsius.
- One Coat is needed.
- Allow for changes in coverage, which is due to the porosity of the various surfaces. Should you find the first coat was absorbed too well, please apply a second coat.
- Apply with a brush, Mohair, Long-pile or sponge Roller.